Sunday, October 9, 2011

An evening walk Part 1 (of 5)

Where do I go to start a photowalk, or just feel good about everything? Alice Keck Park, Park! I live two blocks from here, and I love it. This park is beautiful and always contains loads of subject matter. First some flowers! I love flowers, and I had never seen these little blooms before. Daisy's with a purple yellow color gradation?! Beautiful! Around the corner, a very dramatic spider web, captured with a lot of shadow and the most minimal amount of highlight. Across the path from the web were beautiful pink blooms in the sky! Protected by a tree who through evolution, has found a way to prevent kids from climbing along its branches. At the south west corner of the park was a beautiful scene of shape and motion, the natural plant peach fuzz heightened the backlight glow, and provided my personal favorite image of the walk.

Posted via email from The DRV

No comments: